You have no items in your basket.
The Luminous Skin Colour comes with broad spectrum SPF25+ to protect against 96% of UVA/UVB rays.
It contains anti-oxidant vitamins to help tissue repair and increase both collagen renewal and your skins capacity for retaining moisture. It also protects against pollution and external aggressors.
Contains soothing, antiseptic & anti-inflammatory ingredients which treat raised and open blemishes and scars.
50ml/ 1.7 fl oz
Founded by Rebecca Morris Williams, a makeup artist from Perth, Australia, the BECCA range is based on one simple concept: natural, flawless makeup. The range started with its 3-Step Skin Perfecting Makeup System following Rebecca’s search for a foundation that was light, long-wearing and with great coverage. From there evolved a line of makeup loved by beauty editors, makeup artists and customers alike.
Apply onto face with either your fingers or a brush. Use 1-1.5 pumps of product for a natural, even end look.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima Oil Unsaponifiables (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, BHT, Sodium Benzoate, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Urea, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850]
- Absolutely gorgeous Review by Jaded
- This foundation just melted into my skin, blending perfectly with my skin tone and covering uneven pigmentation so that my face looked flawless. It felt really light and silky and gave me a healthy glow. I'm completely converted, I've never been so impressed with a product! (Posted on 28/08/2012)
- VERY sheer but gorgeous all the same Review by Jess
Only tried the sample of this, but I really did like the luminosity it gave my skin.
Unfortunately, it is a lot sheerer than I usually like (sheerer than my usual MAC Face & Body, and sheerer than a lot of tinted moisturisers) . Would be good for "good skin" days, and perfect for summer and for days when you don't want to look done up.
Sand was a perfect match for my pale skin, and wasn't even the lightest, perfect for us pale girlies! (Posted on 20/05/2012)
- Light as air and a lovely glow Review by Julie
I have only tried the product through a tester pot (which by the way is an excellent option) but I have found I like it. The coverage is light which suits me as I find heavy make up brings me out in spots. The downside of this is I have to use a concealer on a couple of problem areas.
One thing I really like is the glow, in fact several colleagues commented on it which is always a confidence boost.
I would recommend it to someone with a good complexion who wants light coverage and a dewy glow.
(Posted on 25/04/2012)
- Radiant and natural Review by Kate
- I adore this product! It leaves my skin looking radiant and the only way I can describe this is that it's my skin but better. I really like how sheer and natural this product looks when applied to my skin. It allows my skin to shine through while at the same time evening out my skin tone. The shade range for this product is amazing and I love the fact that it has an SPF in it. This product has defiantly become my holy grail! (Posted on 21/03/2012)
- Nice for a good skin day Review by Alice
- I really liked this foundation-it gave a nice, sheer, glowy look to the skin, and the colour blended really well and evenly with my skin to llook very natural. It is quite light, so I'd only wear it when I'm feeling confident with how my skin looks, and not when it needs more coverage. (Posted on 22/02/2012)
- Fantastic product but you need to know how to use it! Review by Sophie
I bought this product a while ago, with high hopes. The colour porcelain was a perfect match for my very fair complexion. Nothing in boots matches my skintone, nor does anything at MAC or the other counters. Apart from Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Alabaster. I find porcelain very neutral so I think it would work on all fair complexions.
HOWEVER, the problem I had with it was that I would apply it and then it would ball up and peel. I thought it was dead skin so I would exfoliate before hand and it would still happen. Then the product seem to I asked Zunta to send me a new one, I sent the old one back. The same thing happened. I thought it was the product.
Now I realise that it was my moisturiser! I was using avene recovery cream, and when I put certain SPF products over the top of they ball up. I found this out when I bought La Rouche Posay Fluide Extreme SPF 50. My face looked like it had dandruff!
Switched my moisturiser to Dr. Hauschka and this product became a HOLY GRAIL! This Tinted moisturiser works over the top of many moisturisers (from Nivea to NUDE) , I was just unlucky enough to have been using one it didn't work over the top of.
This offers no coverage, it does make your skin look better. It is not made to cover, it is made to 'perfect'. You need good skin to really enjoy this product. It seems counter-intuitive but it is true. I find after applying this and it setting, my skin looks amazing. Its almost as if the sheer wash of pigment has transformed my skin into my skin but better, the slightest glow but it doesn't look at all oily, you just look healthy. As a person who gets an oily T-zone I really mean it does NOT look oily. It looks like you are just more awake.
It is a very hard thing to describe, almost like your skin has just taken a big dose of vitamin C and now glows from within. You have to try it to understand it.
This product has a high SPF and I find that it really does work, I used it in the summer and found that it would enough for most of the sunny days.
If I don't use an oil make-up remover or something reasonably creamy, I find this product clogs my pores (most SPFs do). However by making sure that I take this product off thoroughly at night, I have had no problems with it doing anything negative to my skin.
Overall a HG tinted moisturiser with a high SPF. Brilliant. HTH! (Posted on 15/02/2012)
- I know I’d definitely be lost without it. Review by The Beauty Bite
Rich in Anti Oxidant vitamins designed to boost collagen renewal, speed up tissue repair and increase the skin’s capacity for retaining moisture; this base is definitely ideal for all ages and skin types. Sheer in coverage, we find the formula can be easily layered, yet some of you may feel more comfortable with concealer applied underneath. On first application you might not instantly feel too impressed, but trust me when I say this product seems to get better the longer it’s on. After 3 hours wear my complexion is clear, smooth, even and virtually pore free. With no tide marks, patchiness or drying – you’d be forgiven for even forgetting you’ve got anything on.
Packed full vitamins A, B D and E, this base also contains soothing, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory ingredients which gently treat any scars on the skin. The light watery texture creates an ultimate dewy appearance and blends seamlessly into ever nook and cranny, decreasing redness and evening out skin tone – with a 15 shade spectrum to choose from, there should be something for all.
If you’re feeling brave enough to go “bare faced” this winter then this tinted moisturiser is certainly an ideal companion. I know I’d definitely be lost without it.
(Posted on 30/11/2010)
- Natural dewy and even complexion Review by Shirley
- I like the consistency and texture. Its is sheer and light which gives a really nice natural, dewy, and even complexion. Sometimes, on a really bad skin day it can be a little too light so needs to be used in conjunction with Becca concealer which is good because you still end up with natural looking even skin. (Posted on 04/12/2009)